The Custom Photo Competition is running again starting from now until 30th of June – this time with new and improved rules.
Rules of the competition
- Photographs accepted will only be of Custom buses, (internal or external shots) original photographs from the original photographer.
- The competition will run over a three month period, with the winner being announced on or around the 15th of the following month.
- Custom retains the rights to store and display the image indefinitely online and in print, Custom reserves the right to crop and rotate photos.
- The winner will be announced on the Custom website. The winner will receive a $200 voucher and assorted Custom paraphernalia.
- All photos sent in will be assessed with those making the short list appearing on the Custom News web page throughout the competition period. Photographs making it to the short list are evaluated based on originality, composition, balance, lighting and overall appearance.
- The winner will be chosen on the number of positive comments that are generated on the Custom webpage comment field. If no comments are generated the winner will be decided at the discretion of the judges. Each voter can only vote once on each entrant. Votes by entrants for their own photos will not be counted.
- Each entrant can send in as many photos as they like however it’s at the discretion of Custom how many photos and which ones will be entered into the photo competition and posted on the website. Most of the photos entered do appear in the competition and the remaining photos being posted onto the Custom Bus Facebook page.
All photos should be sent to email@example.com