Steve Scott taking delivery for Punchbowl Bus six Custom CB80 low floor city buses.
The buses delivered include all the great design and features of the modern CB80 bus, with a few changes to meet Punchbowl’s specifications, including:
• Flat screens instead of curved windscreens without losing the CB80’s distinctive look.
• Anti-vandal Custom Metro seats with transport quality vinyl, stainless steel backs.
• Anti-vandal stainless steel internal side panels.
• Aluminium framed saloon windows for fast glass replacement.
• Overhead body electrics with access hatch, service light & body electrical diagram.
• Additional hip retrains fitted to the front saloon seats over the wheel arches.
The 11.8m overall length allows Punchbowl bus drivers to manoeuvre around very tight streets in their area without causing damage.